Thank you for visiting the Branch/ Group Development pages of WDSA (UK) website.
The WDSA (UK) recognises and acknowledges the vital role that the instructor of our branches/groups or partners play in respect to the growth of the Wheelchair Dance Sport or Wheelchair Dancing.
Branch/group development will support instructors to:
- Provide a safe environment for participants to play wheelchair dance sport or wheelchair dancing at a level appropriate to the individual
- Provide a clear pathway to sporting excellence
- Increase the number of participants and possible funding streams available
- Grow the number of volunteers, instructors and officials within Wheelchair Dance Sport
- Enable wheelchair dancing to be an open avenue to the Arts and dance industry.
This section of the website will provide basic information on the relevant national, regional and local programmes.
You can find Information out on:
If you would like more information regarding starting up your own branch or group or becoming a licensed partner, please contact our Branch and Group team on 0300 111 30 45 or email email@example.com