The WDSA (UK) membership is offered on an annual basis only (excluding Honorary Membership) and is non-refundable. The benefits available with each type of membership vary slightly as summarised below
Individual Membership (17 +) offers great value for the annual subscription, you can choose from the below for the same price:
- Recreational membership is for volunteers, club members, supporters and those individuals who do not intend to compete in wheelchair dance sport competitions, but may wish to take part in other wheelchair dance and wheelchair dance sport activities.
- Competitive membership is anyone who wishes to compete in wheelchair dance sport competitions whether the competition is Regional, National or International.
This membership would include:
This would include:
- WDSA (UK) membership card
- Access to online forum and support
- Access to secure area on WDSA (UK) website with online resources and information
- Access to the National WDSA (UK) Helpline.
- Free copy of Wheelsmatters twice a year
- A regular e-shot of what is happening in and around the UK
- The support of the WDSA (UK) Representative in your area
- 5% off spectator tickets to attend WDSA UK based Competition. (Must be paid in full 1 month before competition deadline, individuals must use unique code when booking the above)
- 5% discount on WDSA (UK) products
- Free WDSA (UK) Gift
Competitive Adult Individuals
All of the above and
A Start Book which you must take to all Competitions with you, this is the main record of you Classification, Rank and Points.
Total cost of £20
Tedwood Club Membership (16 & under)
This fantastic club membership is open to all children and young people that would like to get involved in wheelchair dance speak to other young dancers and have fun with Tedwood our mascot. The membership is for a year and Tedwood and the WDSA (UK) team hope you will join us in having fun, being active and most of all get involved in dance.
The junior (16 or under) membership would include:
- Tedwood Membership Certificate
- Access to Tedwood Blog
- Copy of WheelsMatters twice a year (including Tedwood activities and information)
- e- Newsletters from Tedwood and Friends
- Free Gift
- Cards and letters from Tedwood at special occasions
- Information on Tedwood events
- Free WDSA (UK) Gift
- Activities online
Competitive Tedwood Club (16 & under)
All of the above and a Start Book which you must take to all Competitions with you, this is the main record of your Classification, Rank and Points.
The Corporate Membership is for all companies, charities and organisations that are interested in wheelchair dance and wheelchair dance sport and the benefits it can have to your customers, clients, contractors and employees.
All members of Wheelchair Dance Sport association (UK), whether full or associate, are able to nominate individuals to be considered for a Honorary award. No one employed by WDSA (UK) may enter the awards.
As well as enjoying a number of benefits when you sign up to Wheelchair Dance Sport membership you also help us ensure that wheelchair dance sport and wheelchair dance has a voice with funders, partners and other key policy-making bodies.