A Wheelchair Dance Sport Association (UK) Tribute Fund is a unique and lasting way to remember someone Special.
The Tribute Fund is named after the person who has died and becomes a permanent memorial to them; whilst at the same time will help support those whose lives have been changed by wheelchair dancing and wheelchair dance sport.
When you, your family or friends donate to, or raise money for, the WDSA (UK) in memory of your loved one, your donations will be added to your special Fund.
Our Tribute Fund holders
When you have a Tribute Fund we will:
- Send you a pack, welcoming you to our Tribute Fund family of supporters
- Send you regular updates on the WDSA (UK) news.
- Place your loved ones name in our special Book of Remembrance.
- Place you loved ones as a Honorary Member of the WDSA (UK)
- Send you a special WDSA (UK) Glass dedicated to your loved one, when your fund reaches £500
- Name an award after your loved one at our National Competition when your fund reaches £5,000 as a lasting memorial to them.
How will it help us?
The money raised through this special Fund will be used to continue to provide support and care for those individuals who are excluded and secluded from society and enable wheelchair dance and wheelchair dance sport to open new lines of communication and build a community around that group and enable them to be an important part of society.
How do I set up a Tribute Fund?
Get in touch if you would like to set one up, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 111 30 45
Important: Please ensure you have permission from the next of kin before setting up a Tribute Fund or Tribute Fund webpage. Please note: Tribute Funds are currently available in the UK only. To set up a Tribute Fund you must be over 18 years old.