WDSA (UK) Employment Vacancies
The WDSA (UK) is committed to:
• providing equal opportunities
• ensure that no job application or employee receives less favourable treatment, particularly on the grounds of sex, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
• help us select the best candidate for the job and to eliminate the possibility of discrimination.
WDSA Job Vacancies
- Administrator – Description
- Corporate Partnership Officer – Description
- Local Grass Roots Trainer – Description
- Marketing, PR and Social Media Officer – Description
You can print or download an application form here. Please you can you send this via the post to HR Team, WDSA (UK), 524 St Albans Road, Watford. Herts, WD24 7RX or you can send via email to email@example.com.
The deadline for all these positions are the 5th October with interviews being on 22nd or 23rd October.