As a volunteer you will be giving your time to help WDSA (UK) improve lives, but volunteering can provide you with many benefits including:
- Doing something you’ve never tried before
- Increased confidence
- A sense of satisfaction and achievement
- The opportunity to make new friends and contacts with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Increased job and career prospects and new skills – over 70 per cent of employers would hire a candidate with volunteering experience over someone who has never volunteered
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you are a disabled dancer or are a member of a disability dancing group.
WDSA (UK) Volunteers
We currently have a range of volunteer opportunities available in WDSA (UK) for administration support; ideally we would like individuals with previous experience and the ability to commit to a regular weekly time slot.
- Volunteer Administrator – Description
- Volunteer Fundraiser – Description
- Blogger – Description
- Events Officer – Description
WDSA (UK) Trustees
If you would like more details on this and other Volunteering roles in WDSA (UK) please call 0300 111 30 45 or email firstname.lastname@example.org