As a volunteer you will be giving your time to help WDSA (UK) improve lives, but volunteering can provide you with many benefits including:
- doing something you’ve never tried before
- increased confidence
- a sense of satisfaction and achievement
- the opportunity to make new friends and contacts with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- increased job and career prospects and new skills – over 70 per cent of employers would hire a candidate with volunteering experience over someone who has never volunteered
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you are a disabled dancer or are a member of a disability dancing group.
Our rapid development over the past two years means this is an exciting and challenging time for us and could provide you with an opportunity to use and develop your skills and make a real difference to the lives of many families as well as being part of a very dedicated team.
We are seeking individuals to join our committed Board of Trustees to fulfil the following roles:
- Wales Representative Trustee Download more information …
- Scotland Representative Trustee Download more information …
Being a Trustee is challenging but rewarding activity. The shared responsibility within the board means that you can and will gain additional skills as well as contributing your own skills and experience to the organisation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 111 30 45 for more information on the role.
WDSA (UK) Volunteers
We currently have a range of volunteer opportunities available in WDSA (UK) for administration support; ideally we would like individuals with previous experience and the ability to commit to a regular weekly time slot.
If you would like more details on this and other Volunteering roles in WDSA (UK) please call 0300 111 30 45 or email email@example.com